Back in October, we told you about the ReadySetEat Dad Cook-Off, brought to you by the Dad 2.0 Summit and ConAgra Foods. Now, the entrants’ recipes have been parsed and
10 8 semi-finalists have been chosen.
Voting begins today, and from here, four finalists will win an all-expenses trip to the Dad 2.013 Summit taking place in Houston, Texas January 31.
Here are your semi-finalists (we put our favorite dudes toward the top):
- Jason Sperber | Teriyaki Salmon with Kale Mashed Potatoes
- Jim Higley | Peter Pan Pasta: Chicken Satay with Sesame Noodles and Veggies
- Andy Hinds | Zesty Panko Schnitzel
- Christopher Lewis | Red, White, & Bean
- Mike Adamick | Bibim ‘Papa’
- R.J. Jaramillo | Pizza Chicken Nuggets
- Robert Rosenthal | KnockWurst Your Socks Off
- George Teh | Italian Restaurant Style Spaghetti Dinner
If you’d like to vote, head over to the ReadySetEat Great Dad Cook-Off Facebook page (you’ve got to ‘Like’ ReadySetEat first) and cast your vote! The top four win a trip to the Dad 2.013 Summit, where they will be cooking their recipes for both show attendees and judge/emcee dad blogger Jim Lin. Voting’s open until January 14, 2013.
Good luck to all, and sorry we couldn’t get a little 8BitDad flavor into the contest. They didn’t like our “Sweet & Sour Man Meat” recipe, we guess.